Vicki Blunt, 57, of Oklahoma City, passed away June 30, 2010. Vicki was born March 30, 1953 in Oklahoma City to C.J. Mayabb and Wynema Beard. Vicki dedicated her life to taking care of her family and providing them a warm, loving home. She enjoyed watching football, spending time with her grandchildren, playing board games and doing different crafts including ceramics, sewing and making beaded artwork. Vicki was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and friend who will be greatly missed.
She was preceded in death by:
• Her parents;
• And brother, Donnie Mayabb.
• Her husband, Norman Blunt;
• Daughter, Tamra Stout;
• Grandsons, Corey Williams and Cody Williams;
• Great grandson, Brycen Williams;
• Sister, Debby Stafford;
• Brothers, R.D. Mayabb, Bobby Mayabb, and Eddie Mayabb;
• And many other family members and friends.